You guys probably don’t need an excuse to go yarn shopping and add to the stash, but just in case here are some autumn and Halloween yarns to go with the patterns we featured on Monday. Self-striping and speckled (and one that’s both) from several new-to-me dyers. And lots of fun names here too.
Let’s start with the Halloween…
- Zombodies by Lolodidit
- Scaredy Cat by Coulrphobia
- Jack Russell O’Lantern by Lilliput Yarn
- Witches Brew by Lolodidit
- Defying Gravity Gradient by Knit Circus
- Darth Naranhas by MunchkinKnitworks
And then some more subdued autumn yarns that still have a lot of punch.
- Autumn by Tails & Snouts
- Fall Sky by Western Sky Knits
- Orchard Hayride by Nomadic Yarns
- Autumn by Turtlepurl
- Autumn Forest Gradient by Knit Circus
- Jumping in the Leaves (love that name!) by Lilliput Yarns
Most of the yarns pictured are fingering, but the dyers have a variety from laceweight to bulky. Some are available now and others are special order – so be sure to give yourself enough time. Even if you don’t want to invest in a sweater quantity you can make a pair of socks, mitts, stuffed toy or add an accent to a sweater.
Plus isn’t orange the new black?